1) Animals are taken in and released only during regular office hours.
2) All animals must have current vaccinations in order to be left at the clinic for any reason.
3) We ask that surgical patients be brought in between 7:30 and 8:00 AM on an empty stomach. Food and water should be picked up at midnight, or bedtime, whichever is earlier.
4) Boarding and bathing are extra services that we extend to our clients. Therefore, animals belonging to non-clients cannot be accepted for these services.
5) If you are unable to keep an appointment for surgery, or a reservation for boarding, please notify us as far in advance as possible, so that we can have the opportunity to schedule another patient.
6) When a pet is hospitalized, visiting can often cause excitement and disappointment and may not be not be advisable. We will try to arrange visiting, if the doctor feels it can be done with minimal effects on the patient.
It is our desire to provide the best possible care for all animals. We try to be alert to your needs and, should you have any ideas or suggestions that might improve our services, please let us hear from you..
We provide estimates for all surgeries and hospitalizations. If you would like to receive an estimate, you are welcome to request one at any time.